follow Miss Tallulah's performance updates, inspiration and hooping tips

find her on facebook HERE watch her on YouTube HERE

for bookings and lessons email MissTallulahHula@hotmail.com

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hooping in the Making

This was my first hooping video filmed in 2010, back when I had a backyard big enough to accommodate hooping...oh the perils of inner city living. The video was later featured on hooping.org (little to my knowledge).

I also featured in an ad while I was in Montreal last year for Sid Lee Collective in collaboration with Une Banane and Elektrek ClothingClick HERE to watch the "making of" video.

And you can check out my YouTube channel HERE

Another video coming soon!!! Any suggestions for theme/ costume/ music? Post a comment here or on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment