follow Miss Tallulah's performance updates, inspiration and hooping tips

find her on facebook HERE watch her on YouTube HERE

for bookings and lessons email MissTallulahHula@hotmail.com

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Boogie Sixxxxx

Described as a "boutique camping festival committed to providing diversity in music, arts, booze and food", Boogie runs over the Easter long weekend on a breathtaking farm in Talarook. 

This year was my second year performing at Boogie, and possibly my best show yet. Hula hooping at the "Hill Billy" After Party stage each of the three nights was exhilarating to say the least.

Boogie, what can I say. Those were three magical days and nights that I wish I could live over and over. And I'm sure that 999 other people would agree with me. But alas, we must return to reality and live out another 353 days until we can once again fall under your spell.

Thank you to all those who continue to make Boogie possible.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment