follow Miss Tallulah's performance updates, inspiration and hooping tips

find her on facebook HERE watch her on YouTube HERE

for bookings and lessons email MissTallulahHula@hotmail.com

Monday, April 16, 2012

Donations for Rotations

Busking is the perfect way to practice hooping in front of an audience, see which tricks impress and which don't...and of course earn a bit of poo change on the side. Although I do get funny looks at times, it occasionally proves to be quite the money maker.

Here is a clip and photos of me busking at Charles St Artists Market in Brunswick, and some photos from Fitzroy Market where I will be performing this Saturday 21st March!

Seen me around? I've also busked at the Sydney Rd Street Party and Abbotsford Convent Markets.

Check out my other videos on my YouTube channel HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment