follow Miss Tallulah's performance updates, inspiration and hooping tips

find her on facebook HERE watch her on YouTube HERE

for bookings and lessons email MissTallulahHula@hotmail.com

Monday, April 23, 2012

Winter is Coming

When it comes to hooping the golden rule is the less clothes the better! The more skin you show, the more the hoop will grip and gracefully move up and down your body. This is part of the reason why it's so hard to keep motivated throughout the Winter.

I experienced this to the extreme while living in the brutally chilling yet beautiful Montreal. In Melbourne I can occasionally brave the cold and venture outside to practice, but in Montreal I was strictly confined to inside hooping...unless I wanted to lose some fingers and toes.

My advice to combat the Winter time...practice inside, strip down and turn up the heating! On the bright side, hooping inside with space restrictions sharpened my skills and meant I learned a lot more isolation and shoulder moves (see video below).

Check out my other videos on my YouTube channel HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment